Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 94 (Week 27!)

Today was a nice rest day... no exercise, just some household chores and a birthday party for Mike's great niece.

It was such a beautiful day... (AWAY FROM THE LAKE, of course) we went to a park about 20 miles out of town, which is what you need to do if you don't want the wind off Lake Superior to spoil your plans, which it seems to 90% of the time.  It was 55 in town... once we got out into the country it had to be 30 degrees warmer!

They had some wonderful picnic food... hot dogs, beans, chips, watermelon... and of course, cake.  I didn't do too bad.  I had been telling myself I wasn't having any cake, yet I ended up splitting Macy's piece with her - it was a big chunk of cake and she wasn't too interested in it.  So, I had about a half piece. I took my blood sugar when I got home and it was 114, so I don't think I did too much damage!

Today marks the start of week 27.  I will have a very busy week as the company I work for is moving to a new location and we need to have our stuff boxed up for the movers by the end of the day on Wednesday. I have a lot of packing to do!

Well, not much to say today... just a nice, relaxing day with family! I am kind of sad the weekend flew by already, but at least I have a short week next week (only working 3 days because of the move) and also I also get Memorial Day off! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment.

To your health and happiness,
Melissa