Tuesday, May 18, 2010

99 Days

I was getting ready to head off to bed when I realized I didn't post an entry today, and I made the commitment yesterday to do so up until I deliver.

Tomorrow I will officially be 26 weeks pregnant. Judging by the way I felt today, I cannot fathom how I will be able to go 14 more weeks!!!  I felt so huge today.  I wore some pants that buttoned just fine this morning, however by the afternoon I had designed a little makeshift extender for them out of a rubber band. LOL It just made them more comfortable!

I did have a good workout this morning, and was able to do my usual run without any of the shenanigans I had on Monday where I was stopping and starting every few blocks. This morning I ran three miles on the treadmill at about a 6.6 mph pace and I was sweating A LOT.  Also, my shins and calves hurt.  I wanted to quit for every one of those 27 minutes I was running...haha

When I left work this afternoon, I walked a block to my car and my shins felt really tight. I later examined them in the mirror and deduced that they looked a little like tree trunks. I think I am retaining water. This happens at the end of the day it seems...first thing in the morning I think they look just fine. Also, my fingers are ok... my rings fit the same and my fingers don't resemble little sausages...yet?!

I am planning to weigh myself on Friday and I am afraid. I always do this in my head, I imagine I have gained like 1,362 pounds since my last weigh in because that is the way I FEEL... but usually when I step on the scale it's never as bad as I had imagined.

At least my arms still look the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comment.

To your health and happiness,
Melissa